Friday, September 23, 2011

Deadbeats

    Why do dads think they don't have to take care of their kids once the parents split up? Yes, it is partly my fault for having children with such a loser, but he should still care enough to take care of his kids.  I mean, I didn't make them myself.  Why should I be the one struggling while he gets to have a carefree life.  Since he's not paying his child support, he got called in to court.  So, not only is he not helping me with support, I also have to miss my classes to go to court too. 
    He's not the only deadbeat.  The last time we had to go to court, there were many other guys there.  They were all lined up ready to go into the courtroom.  They were complaining, saying what a waste of time it was.  I felt like screaming at them that it was a waste of time.  If they would only be responsible and take care of their kids they helped create, then there would be no need to be there.
    Thank goodness for my husband.  He is the one taking care of my kids and me.  He works and lets me go to school not having to worry about having a job.  He takes care of my kids like a real dad should take care of them.  More men should be like him.  I have a son and I'm going to teach him how to be a respectable, responsible man, not a disrespectful, deadbeat loser like other men.

No comments:

Post a Comment